Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Book & The Glasses

I know I've kept you marvelous readers in suspense the last few days.

Has she finished her book?

Or hasn't she?

Dun, dun, dun...

Okay, probably not. You guys forgot, no doubt--but I didn't!

In fact, I did something I didn't think possible. I wrote 11,129 words in one day. And finished my sixth book!!!


That gif's level of excitement doesn't even cover it.

Of course, now the "real" work begins (though that depends on which you consider more difficult: writing or editing). But I'm okay with that. Why? Because I've already got another book idea I want to pursue! The sooner I get Wishes, Maybe and These Wicked Waters agent-ready, the sooner I can start on Book Number Seven!

I also recall, a few posts ago, mentioning a certain something that begins with a "G." Hmm, what could it be? OH, YES--GLASSES! And you guys thought I'd forgotten. Well, the joke's on you! Below I've got two pictures. On the left is what I like to call The Artsy Writer. And on the right is 22 Year Old Posing Like a High Schooler. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment