Thursday, May 21, 2015

Baaack It Up

Have I done a lot of harping lately? It feels like I've done a lot of harping.

Just consider me a mythological woman with bird claws, as far as this post is concerned.

Guys. My computer isn't working. Well, it'll turn on, but it won't stop turning on. It's like an endless cycle of turning on. I might've clicked something I shouldn't have in the drive section.

I hate myself.


Thankfully the laptop is still under warranty and HP is lovely and working on putting in a new hard drive as I type (probably).

The one downside: I'm going to lose everything on my computer.

Why don't you see a plethora of "Freaking Out" gifs splattered all over this post? I AUTOMATICALLY BACK MY BOOKS UP ON GOOGLE DRIVE.

You see, I learned from a recent mistake that I mentioned in this post. And also the unmentioned time (recently, mind you) I got soap in my keyboard and had to get a new computer. The same "new" computer that I sent in for repairs...

Sheesh. I have issues with computers, don't I?

Well, this is just a friendly reminder from a computer-illerate dummy to you.

Back. Up. Your. Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment