Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Books, books, books!

Announcement to Hogwarts, Panem, Narnia, and Middle Earth!


I've gone through my long-forgotten Goodreads To-Read list. Anyone who hasn't done this, I highly recommend doing so. After a book slump (an embarrassingly long book slump), I finally have things to read.

LOTS of things.

In fact, I just requested seven books from the library. My level of excitement competes with ten-year-old Emily going to see the first LOTR movie with her dad in theaters. And that was quite a bit of excitement, let me assure you.

Not only will I have glorious books, but I will also get some inspiration for Bucket List Item #14. Which means I also have to complete #13... I'm not a fan of painting furniture, okay? I tend to procrastinate. A lot.

Ahem.

Want to know my reading plans? Of course the little Goodreads widget to your right will keep you up to date, but in case you're looking for books of your own, here's a few examples of what I'll be feasting on (literally, haha. Get it?) for the next few days (click pictures to go to the goodreads page):




Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment