Thursday, May 12, 2016

An Overall Blah

Clouds have invaded the east coast, and they appear too comfortable to leave. Every professor who comes into my office at work mentions the clouds. In fact, one said, "Now, Emily, it's your job to make sure the sun comes out tomorrow."

Unfortunately, I don't have any special contacts with mother nature.

Not only is the lack of sun depressing, but it drains the motivation too. While rainy days are awesome for writing, consecutive cloudy days?

...Not so much.

Which is why I'm coming clean. I haven't worked on THESE WICKED WATERS since my resolution post


I haven't been totally lazy. I've been hard at work prepping SECOND-HAND SCAVENGERS for Ink & Insight's contest. (Anyone care to beta read 10,000 words???) But I know I need to get back on track, good weather or not.

Wish me luck. I've got a whole new chapter to write for TWW. You have no idea the massive editing that has been done on this book. I just hope it's worth it!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment