Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thinking Beachy

We've got a brief swell of warm weather out here on the East Coast. 

(By warm, I'm talking very low 70's)

The coat-less weather has my mind wandering away from fuzzy sweaters and boots to skirts and flip flops. In just a few short months, summer will be here in all it's warm, humid, buggy glory. I don't know about you, but I plan for Summer 2016 to be even more adventurous.


Literally. I'm planning.

Remember my Summer 2015 Bucket List?  Well, I'm making another one. Almost finished, in fact. And, let me just tell you, this one is even bigger and more "out there" than the last.

Why am I telling you guys this in early March (regardless of the warm weather), when summer doesn't start until June?

I WANT YOU TO HAVE TIME TO PREPARE A LIST OF YOUR OWN!

Sure, it's fun to be spontaneous. But "spontaniety" in the summer usually equates laying around the house with a book and junk food. 

But maybe that's just me...

Join the fun! Work on a Summer 2016 Bucket List of your own! Mine goes live on the blog June 1st.

Less than three months to go.

I.

Can't.

Wait!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment