Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hot Spots

No, I'm not talking about wifi. Instead of Internet, think Inspiration hot spots.

In other words, places where you get inspired most often.

I like to imagine that these "hot spots" teem with a special kind of energy. The leftover sparks of our inspiration flit about, just waiting to burst into a story the next time we visit.

Of course, my hot spots are the most amazing places. Bet you're picturing some kind of magical garden where buds are always in bloom, the temperature is perfect, and I stroll through barefoot in a pretty dress...

Or maybe I'm imagining that. Ahem.

My hot spots are as bland as they get. Where do I get most inspired? Usually in my car. More specifically, the driver's seat. There's something about cruising along (windows up or down, depending on the fickle weather) and listening to music that tickles my thoughts. It's wonderful! 


I know. It's not very exciting. It's either that or while I'm asleep. Which, unless you count my crazy dreams, isn't very exciting either. There are times when I'm somewhere new that I do get inspired. But this post is about "hot spots," not happen-chance adventures.

What about you? Is there a particular spot that inspires you more than others?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment