Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Fun

March 27th marked the celebration of an annual, joyous, delicious holiday. Easter!

For the Christian, Easter is an even bigger deal than Christmas. Christmas the promise arrived, Easter the promise was fulfilled

As many secular and religious alike, my family celebrates Easter by getting together and eating some delicious food. Unfortunately, per my diet (mentioned in this blog post), my normal spread was limited.

But, THANKFULLY, my favorite Easter staple (other than the "Easter bunny" chocolate) was very much allowed.


I'm talking about ambrosia. 

Oh, ambrosia.

I'm not sure I could ever get enough of this delicious Easter dessert. I always manage to secret some away to take home with me. Sometimes I eat it for breakfast. It's that good.

Are you one of the unfortunate few who doesn't know what I'm talking about? Ambrosia is a delicious mix of maraschino cherries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, shredded coconut, marshmallows, and whip cream. 

Written out, it sounds kind of unappetizing. But trust me. This desert is ah-may-zing!

I hope all of you had an absolutely wonderful, safe Easter full of family and rejoicing.

My Savior lives! Hallelujah, my Savior lives!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment