Thursday, December 10, 2015

You Don't Have What?

The modern age has spoiled us writers. And also created endless ways to feed our procrastinator minds. 

By why not take advantage of the good (and procrastinate a little)?

This is where I ask you a simple question, but an important one.

Do you have a Pinterest?

If your answer is no and you're a writer--what are you doing?! You're missing out on prime inspiration and organization. Let me lay it out for you.

I use Pinterest constantly before/while planning my books. I honestly don't know how I managed in the Dark Days prior to it. The pins help me to visualize characters, places, and objects--while keep it organized on one special board.

See Exhibit A: Second-Hand Scavengers Board.

If you prowl around my page a bit more, you'll stumble upon other boards I've created. Seeing a trend here? All of the books I'm proud enough to put on my website have a Pinterest board. Coincidence? I think not.

So, writer, what are you waiting for, sign up for Pinterest. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Besides, where else would you find cute gifs like this?


Foxes are totally my favorite animal, by the way...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment