Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Cold Shoulder

Those who know and love me would attest, without a doubt, that I'm not one to complain. Sickness, sunburn, hunger... I keep my lips zipped and suffer silently.

--Okay, none of the above is true. At all.

I'll admit it, I'm a huge complainer. And not only that, once I start to complain about something, I don't stop. Like sunburn. It drives my friend Natalie crazy (which is partly why I do it, shh!).

But as I'm sitting at my desk, writing this blogpost for it's Tuesday, 3 PM EST publishing spot, I feel rather uninspired. Instead, I'm too focused on the fact that I can't breathe out of my nose and hear out of my right ear! Not to mention the plethora of tissues piled up at my left.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm sick.

A week into fall and I managed to catch myself a cold (when I'm not even good at baseball!). 

*Commence Grumbling & Complaining*

I'm hoping by the time Thursday rolls around I'll be feeling lots better. And able to type a more interesting blog post for you guys.

Send me lots of orange juice, cough drops, and uninterrupted sleep!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment