Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tossing My Summer in a Bucket

Summer officially hit the U.S. on the 21st. Technically, I'm two weeks late, but I've created a twenty-five item Summer 2015 Bucket List.  CLICK HERE to check it out!

By some people's standards, the items might not be the most exciting.

But for me?


Trying a new restaurant, getting a pedicure, trying a new recipe? The epitome of adventure. For me, at least. As a person, I have a difficult time with anything "new." But this summer is a summer of determined excitement. Thus, new things are a necessity!

Check back on the page every once in awhile. As I accomplish each task, I'll stick a picture up there as proof. Not that you guys take me for a liar or anything.

Now I  encourage you, readers, to make your own bucket lists. Add some unknown into your sunny days.

No comments:

Post a Comment