Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Release the Kraken

Substitute "queries" for "kraken," and you'd have the perfect summary of my weekend. 

Yes, I started querying Friday. Oh, sorry. That calm font is not even close to the way I felt when I clicked the "send" button. Let me rephrase.

I starTed qUerying FRIday!!!!

Much better. Sheesh, I was a mess. Never, on any of my books, have I been this nervous. Also, never on my other books have I:

1. Finished writing in two weeks.
2. Worked on my query letter four four months.
3. Wanted to die at the thought of not hooking an agent.

I love These Wicked Waters SO SO SO much. More than I've loved any previous work. 

And I'm terrified of rejection. But I know without a doubt its all part of a grander plan. So I'm just going to sit back, relax, write something else, and be patient.

For at least five minutes each day.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment