Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Dream Man

All right, it's time to admit it. For me, at least.

Every girl has a fictional dream man (or at least I do!). More than one, in fact. One of the most awesomely fantastical things about being a writer is we get to make our "dream man" real for 60,000+ words. How much better does it get?

In honor of imagining up my "dream man" for my next book, SECOND-HAND SCAVENGERS, I'm going to go through my dream men from childhood to present. Prepare yourselves for some serious 90's references.


1. First fictional love ever: Aladdin from Disney's Aladdin. I swore I'd walk down the aisle to A Whole New World. Still seriously debating it.

2. Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. Ah, the days of DiC. (No, the picture doesn't move)

3. Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments Series. Before I realized what a healthy relationship looked like.


4. Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables. Actor Jonathan Crombie, you are missed.

5. The Prince from The Prince of Persia Sands of Time game. His pakour moves were amazing for the time period.

Kudos to my sister, Maddie, for making this gif! :)
And, finally, my newest character: Dimitri Protea.

To all the wonderful fictional men in my life. And to my dad, a unfictional man who's just as, if not more, amazing than all the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment