Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nerd Status

As a kid I absolutely loved the show Sailor Moon.


I had tons of merchandise: dolls, scepters (except for the one my littlest sister broke--still mad!), manga, books, and VHS's. Then my mom did a purge and tossed everything. In her defense, I was growing up and didn't play with the dolls or anything else. In other words, I became a gross teenager. Now that I'm an adult I miss all my Sailor Moon stuff.


Now Sailor Moon Crystal is out and each episode makes me more nostalgic for my childhood, the only surviving item happened to be the wand below.


As you know, Valentine's Day is coming up...


So I bought myself a really old Sailor Moon doll. She needed a bit of a bath and a hair brushing, but the $20 was totally worth it.


Yeah, basically I've been taking her everywhere with me. It's amazing how little bits of your childhood stick with you wherever you go in life--22 and buying yourself a doll!

And how does this relate to writing, you ask? Well, it doesn't. Shh, I'm branching out.


No comments:

Post a Comment