Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Date With Flynn

Though Aladdin is my favorite Disney prince, I'm going to be unfaithful for this post. To give you an update on my progress with "These Wicked Waters," I'm making use of speed dating.

So, I've shown up at the restaurant and have sat down to wait for my date. Accordian music plays in the background.


Flynn shows up and takes a seat.


"Well, I finished TWW on February 17th with approximately 62,000 words. I've got my beta readers picked and now I'm working on doing some quick edits so the WIP is somewhat legible when they read it."


"Yeah! I'm pretty excited too. I'm giving my beta readers two months to read and comment. Meanwhile--a change of plan, actually--I'll plan my next book, "Fractured Stars." Or something like that. I'm still messing around with the title, but it's going to be a trilogy."


"Oh, you're making me blush! Quick outfit change, by the way. You did all that in the bathroom? --Ahem. Well, I've got some more editing to do, so I better go. Thanks for lunch! I'm a sucker for a good burger and onion rings."


"You're so sweet. Maybe I'll send you an autographed copy of TWW when/if it gets published. Though I need to snag an agent first..."

No comments:

Post a Comment