Thursday, October 9, 2014

Instincts

A few blog posts ago I discussed this awesome schedule I planned to use. Well, last post I talked about flexibility. Now I'm combining those two posts into one epic finale...

               

I'm not waiting until December (or whenever I said I'd start querying for "After Alice"). In fact, my first queries are going out Monday, October 13. Yeah, that's in four days.

                                           

But you know what? I am so ready.

As a writer, I've learned to always trust my instincts. It's my story after all. Who would know it better than me? Exactly.

So wish me luck! On Monday, I'll be braving the slush pile! While keeping you wonderful readers updated, of course. Let the adventure, begin!

              

Oh, woops... That's Firefly...

No comments:

Post a Comment