Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Idea to Pages: Wading In

Step One: The Inspiration & Jewelry
Step Two: Prepping My Muse
Step Three: Building My World (Part 1 & Part 2)
Step Four: Let the Plotting, Begin!
Step Five: Wading In

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final part to my Idea to Pages blog series. It's bittersweet, but also very exciting.

From July through November, you loyalists have followed me through the process of going from getting an idea to developing a story. 


And now?

Now I'm writing that story.

In fact, I plan to have said story finished by the end of November. Different writers have different ways of getting their story written. As I've learned and grown in my craft, I've learned that the more writing done in less time, the better. Which is why my last two books have been finished in one month. The same will happen with SECOND-HAND SCAVENGERS (I hope!).

Furthermore, if you too are intigued by the idea of getting a novel written in a month (or two weeks!) and want to know how... Well, just take a look up at the beginning of this post and follow the five steps above.

Thanks for joining me on the ride. I haven't quite decided, but later on I might just unearth this post from retirement by adding a Step Six.

We'll see...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment