Tuesday, October 27, 2015

November is Coming

It's that time of year again.

Well, almost.

The leaves are morphing into vibrant flame and feather-light gold. Temperatures are shifting to the 50-60 degree (fahrenheit) range. Pictures of people holding pumpkins litter every form of social media. Fall is most definitely here... with NaNoWriMo soon to follow. Not sure about what NaNoWriMo is? Or pondering if you should do it (or not)? Click here.

I've already got SECOND-HAND SCAVENGERS set up on NaNo's site and am *almost* ready to start writing. I just need to get a little more plotting done...


I've got a little less than a week, okay? I'll be fine!

This post is to serve as a reminder for you (while you've still got some time to prepare). NaNoWriMo is coming, and if you've got a story idea just waiting to be formed by words--now is the time!

Join me for 30 days of reckless abandon in the wonderful world of imagination. Here's my NaNo account! Shoot me a message or friend me. In this writing business, encouragement is worth more than diamonds!

I'll be vlogging each day of NaNo, keeping you updated of my progress (victories and pitfalls). Don't miss the adventure, even if you're not taking part. Make sure you follow my YouTube channel.

NaNoWriMo. Sunday, November 1st. Mark your calendars.

I hope to see you there.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment