Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Rocking My NaNo

Okay, that title was false advertising. I'll admit it.

Am I on track to finish by the infamous November 30 deadline? You bet! Did I sprint out of the word count gate on November 1? Not so much. Because I'm a fan of self-inflicted humbling here's my word count chart so far.


Yup. Those first two days, I didn't write. At all. Then I wrote a lot and managed to catch up, even get ahead. Then I didn't write anything on Sunday. Laziness and Procrastination were paying me a lengthy 24 hour visit.

                                       

But that's how it works with NaNoWriMo. You get behind, catch up, get ahead, and fall behind again. Or maybe you're one of those insanely awesome people who have already hit your 50,000 word mark.

                                        

No matter what word count is reached come November 30, the point is that major writing was done. And I plan to blow 50,000 words out of the water. Or so I hope.

So excuse me while I bang my hands against a keyboard and attempt to make words.

Preferably words that make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment