Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What I'm Up To

Back in mid-June I got to share some very exciting news with you guys. You can find the original post here

So, what am I up to post-agent-getting?

I plan to write a series on what to expect after signing with an agent. But I haven't experienced each step yet. So this time around, I'm sharing updates of what's going on with me writing-wise.

My agent and I have been steadily working on THESE WICKED WATERS. No major editing overhauls, just a few tweaks and changes. If things stay on track, we're hoping to be ready to submit to publishing houses after Labor Day. How exciting is that?!


Yeah, I can't quite believe it. Yet.

But as excited I am about THESE WICKED WATERS, it's not my only toasted bread in the Fondu pot (can you tell I'm craving something particular?). I'm also editing SECOND-HAND SCAVENGERS, my NaNo project from last year. I hope to have my first round finished in the upcoming days so I can send it out to beta readers.

On that note, if you're interested in swapping stories for beta reads, just let me know!

Isn't life exciting?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment