Thursday, August 11, 2016

Book Buying Frenzy

An innocuous email from Barnes & Noble sparked a book-buying battle that resulted in me adding seven new books to my growing collection.

(One of my purchases isn't pictured. USPS got slow on me!)

Getting each story was like Christmas--in August! For fun, I wanted to share some of my purchases with you (some I've already read and some I haven't!). Click on the pictures to visit their goodreads' pages!

Haven't Read. 
This book deserves a special introduction, simply because I have the honor of knowing the author! Cyrus Keith has been such an encouragement to me as a fellow writer. I've struggled to get my hands on this book for awhile and can't wait to finally read it!

Read.

Haven't Read.

Read.

Read.

Haven't Read.

Read.


Happy reading!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment