Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Continuing the Adventure--With Pointy Sticks

This summer is shaping up to be one of the most memorable--and one of the most picture documented.

I'm now halfway through my Summer Bucket List!  Considering I have until the last day of summer (September 23rd), I think I'm doing pretty good.

Last Saturday I checked off the ever-delicious, ever-fun: Make a New Recipe.

And make we did. My fellow chefs assembled with asked for ingredients.


Technically only two of us "made" the food. Which earned us a pre-dinner sample. Having never made kabobs before, I was a little nervous. So nervous I almost forgot to soak said bamboo sticks before shoving them in the oven.

Fire, anyone?

But, thanks to the cooking skills of my partner in crime, the marinated kebabs came out perfectly. I, on the other hand, suffered my usual malady of crunchy rice (which I managed to correct, thank you very much).


Tastebuds singing? Here's the recipe we used.

Thanks, Natalie, Maddie, Jeremy, and Sam for cooking with me!

...Did I mention we had sundaes for dessert? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment