Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Summer's Bucket Goodbyes

Summer 2016 has officially ended. Which means my bucket-listing has too.

This summer was a bustle of activity and editing. So many things happened from June to September that it's hard to nail down what my favorite things were! But I'll give you a few highlights.

Click here to check out my full Bucket List.

3. Make a Onigiri.
This one was a lot of fun because of the company and because it was a new experience! My sister and I always have a good time, no matter what we're doing. And cooking is no exception. In the moment, the onigiri tasted delicious (which I said in the YouTube video). But looking back, I don't think I could eat another one. I think I'll just salivate over them in anime instead.


11. Pick cherries at Cherry Hill Orchards Outlet.
I loved this activity because it was something my family got to do together--all six of us. With our hectic schedules, it was hard for us to spend time together this summer. Not only were we trapped together for an hour or so, but we also got a sweet reward while we were at it! The mold on the cherry trees (do to a damp and cold spring) made hunting for fruit difficult, but luckily my sister, Becky, has eagle-eyes up to the task.

16. Watch an outdoor movie.
Not only did I get to watch one of my favorite black and white movies on a big screen, but I got to watch it with friends! Said friends put up with me as I crammed quite a few bucket-listing events into the evening, but I think we had fun--or I did, at least. It was a great girls' night (as my dad dubbed it) and will definitely be repeated next summer. With hopefully even more attendees!

There were three items on my Bucket List that I missed, but don't worry! Just because they weren't done doesn't mean they'll never happen. I'll just carry them over to next year.

Look out, Summer 2017. I plan to make it even more epic. Adventure, here I come!

But until then slippers, fuzzy socks, and hot chocolate are calling my name. Happy Fall!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment