Thursday, November 5, 2015

Drawing a Blank

The title says it all. And, no, I don't mean a blank in a gun. Though I am missing something vital.

Like a topic for this post.

I know! This hasn't happened in a long time. The I don't know what to write syndrome. I blame NaNoWriMo. And my (processed) sugar-free diet. It's really done a number on my thinking capabilities. All you have to do is check out my NaNo vids at the end of each day. I'm pretty sure I look more and more ragged as the days go on.

I'm tiiiired. Critics might say: why are you tired? You just sit at a desk all day typing. It's not like you even do any real work.

Oh, boy are you critics wrong.

We writers aren't just typing. We're battling foes, traveling through time, suffering a life-shattering heartbreak. Do endure all these things in less than 24 hours?

Let me say this again: I'm tiiiired!

I don't think I've ever been this wiped out when writing a manuscript before. But then I suppose with THESE WICKED WATERS and WISHES, MAYBE, I wasn't employed...

Sorry to have such a pointless post for you guys. We all have those days you know? Where you just feel...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment