Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pardon the Mess

One of the many responsibilities that accompanies being a writer, other than being crafty and a genius (haha) is owning a website.

And at the moment, mine's under a little construction.

I hate html.

If you've followed me from the beginning, my website's undergone a great many transformations, usually every three months or so. I get an itch, okay?

But really. I want my website to be perfect, quirky, and professional. It's going to take some work to get it right. And as it should. A website is potentially the first thing someone will see about me. I want to be worthy of your attention.

That said, Blogger does not make things easy. I'm scouring the Internet looking for tips and tricks. So, until I'm finished (I'm hoping by Wednesday), things are going to look a little funky.

Like the title says, Pardon the Mess!

...and if you have a website! When's the last time you did a little maintenance? Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment