Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Going Dark

To quote Firefly (one of my top favorite shows):

Wash: Kaylee, go to blackout! We're being buzzed
Kaylee: Go'in dark [turns off lights].

And to keep it Firefly themed, I'll give you my news in Firefly gifs.

As 2014 beings to wrap up, I wanted to say how much I've loved blogging and sharing my thoughts with all of you.

                           

But as the end of December creeps closer, things have gotten busier and time has gotten scarce.

                          

Therefore, my blog is going dark until 2015.

                          

Don't worry! Starting January 20, 2015, I'll return with a bunch of new topics, videos, contests, etc.!

                           

Hopefully when I'm back I'll have some good news about "After Alice"'s queries.

                           

I'll have spent more time with family over the holidays.

                            


Begun a another adventure with my next book (think man-eating mermaids/sirens!).

                                      

And please don't forget to check back or else...

                          

I'll see you next year, no matter what.

                          

Until then, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment