Tuesday, October 11, 2016

YouTube, We Meet Again

It's been awhile since I posted a vlog on my YouTube page. Six months, to be exact. 
The hiatus has been a good one. With the extra time not filming, I was able to finish editing three of my books, written in 2015. Plus I got an agent and am now on submission with THESE WICKED WATERS. Which is a pretty awesome development.
Now that I don't have unedited novels haunting me, I can devote more time to my vlogs. Which is so, so exciting. To show you guys how invested I am, I went out and bought a microphone so my videos' audio quality won't be so white-noisey.
These vlogs will be short. One to five minutes in length. I'll talk about a whole range of things: writing, reading, my life, the querying/submission process...everything! To make sure you don't miss a video, subscribe!
Every second and fourth Friday at 3 PM EST a new vlog will go live. And this Friday so happens to be the second...
post signature
P.s. Just a shout out! Today is my parents' 25th wedding anniversary. Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment