Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Many Happy Returns

Guess who's back!


Yep, little old me (though people say 22 isn't old. Then I show them my two grey hairs).


It's been an awfully long silence--over a month! With this post I'm debuting my new website design. For its simplicity, it took forever to make. Blogger is pretty easy to work with though, so that was a plus.

As I promised back in December, I've got lots of fun things happening! I've starting my next book, THESE WICKED WATERS. TWW involves a hotel resort on a mysterious island, murderous sirens, a hot lifeguard, and a rich-girl-turned-maid after an unfortunate senior prank. Fun, right?


I'll be posting regularly from now on. Every Tuesday and Thursday look forward to a blog. Friday's mean vlogs (video blogs).

I'll keep this post short, but let me just say, I am so, so, so, SO glad to be back! Here's to a year of writing, reading, and adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment